I guess I have some explaining to do, huh? Trust me, I did not intend for my break from blogging to last the entire summer. It just happened that way! I’ve been very busy, but that’s not such a bad thing! It means that I have tons and tons to share with you. Between life, work, and (of course) wedding planning… you should really prepare yourself for the summer-summary! Throughout the next couple of weeks I’m going to back track and catch you up on everything that’s been going on! Expect things to start off right where I left off! A bad case of mono, a graduation, and the prospect of a wedding dress?!?!?!?! It doesn’t end there. I’ll walk you through life struggles, vacationing to Disney World to do some wedding planning, our second trip of the summer to Florida to relax (and wedding plan), budgeting, a beach trip with a couple of the girls, and maybe even a dress here or there. As the cold weather starts to blow in grab a blanket, curl up, and relive summer with me before it is just a distant memory. I promise that it will be worth your wait!
- RT @HRC: Our country is ready for #marriageequality. RT if you agree it's time. #UnitedforMarriage http://t.co/qeKshFbkX2 4 years ago
- ...Eyes and Lips wp.me/p1mmie-ce 4 years ago
- ... The Canvas wp.me/p1mmie-bX 4 years ago
- ... Bridal Make-up! wp.me/p1mmie-bT 4 years ago
- ... Wedding Videographer Promo! wp.me/p1mmie-bO 4 years ago